Repatriation of Remains of a Filipino National
(FOR PHILIPPINE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE)
- Certified True Copy of the Report of Death / Examination of Dead Body Certificate (Shibo-todoke / Shibo-shindansho) issued by the City Hall or Ward Office. Original and one (1) photocopy.
- Passport of the Deceased Person. If the passport is not available, NSO Birth Certificate and any valid ID. Original and one (1) photocopy.
- Funeral Parlor: The family of the deceased person or authorized representative will nominate a funeral parlor/agent to arrange the following documentation:
- Certificate of Preparation of the Remains
- Certificate of Non-Contagious Disease
- Affidavit of Embalming or Affidavit of Packaging of Remains in Dry Ice for International Transportation
- Consular Mortuary Certificate: After the submission of requirements 1 to 3, a Consular Mortuary Certificate and Report of Death will be issued.
NOTE: All photocopies should be in A4 size.
Report of Death
Consular Mortuary Certificate