Requirements for First Time Passport Application :
- Personal appearance of applicant.
- Duly accomplished application form – (may be downloaded from Embassy website or fill-up online).
- Original and photocopy of the applicant’s Report of Birth or NSO Birth Certificate.
- Letter Pack 500 envelope.
- Passport fee. (Note: Fees are payable in US Dollar or its equivalent in Japanese Yen as computed by our Cashier.)
For minor applicants (below 18 years old):
- Valid passport of the parents or legal guardian and photocopy of the data page.
- Original and photocopy of the parents’ NSO Marriage Certificate or Report of Marriage.
- The minor applicant must be accompanied by the parent or legal guardian.
- All NSO documents should be in security paper.
- All photocopies should be in A4 size.
- The Consular Officer reserves the right to require additional proof or documents, pursuant to R.A. 8239 (The Philippine Passport Act of 1996) for the purpose of verifying the identity, citizenship and personal circumstances of the applicant.