Job Opening for a Project Term Personnel (PTP) for Overseas Voting Registration
Job Opening for a Project Term Personnel (PTP)*
for Overseas Voting Registration (OVR)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in information dissemination on OVR;
• Assist in increasing awareness of OVR through promotional activities and events;
• Data encoding;
• Prepare OVR materials;
• Answer queries on OVR;
• Assist in the registration process;
• Perform other services that may be required in the exigency of the service.
• Filipino citizen;
• Proficient in data encoding (previous experience in data encoding preferred);
• Excellent customer service skills; and
• Japan resident or holder of valid working visa.
* Contract is for a maximum of three (3) months, subject to renewal. Projected monthly salary is JPY150,000.00. Final hiring is dependent on final authority received from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
Please submit your résumé to the Administrative Section at e-mail: email@example.com. Deadline for submission of résumés is on 15 January 2017.