Job Vacancy at the Embassy
The Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines in Tokyo is inviting qualified applicants who are productive, motivated and hard working, for the position of Driver.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must be above 25 and below 35 years old at the time of hiring;
- Resident (Long Term or Permanent) or holder of valid working visa in Japan;
- Must be a graduate of any Philippine University/College Degree or equivalent degrees in Japan;
- Holder of valid Japanese Driver’s License (more than 3 years driving experience is an advantage);
- Physically and mentally fit to work 6-days a week (Monday – Saturday);
- Holder of valid police clearance from Japanese authorities (for locals) and NBI clearance (for Filipinos); and
- Can speak and read Nihongo (advantage).
Terms of Employment:
- Initial contract is 90 days, 48 hours per week, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., with occasional evening work, renewable every three months depending on performance.
- Salary, compensation package, and other benefits will be offered based on qualification and experience.
Interested parties may send copies of the following documents either hand carried or via e-mail to admin.section@SPAMphilembassy.net
- Data page of valid passport and alien card;
- Valid Japanese Driver’s License;
- Letter of Intent; and
The Administrative Section of the Embassy will call prospective candidates for an interview after reviewing their submitted documents. Only short listed applicants will be interviewed.